Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Foto


We all love Friday. Most of us, at least, I would say, ... I can only speak for myself on this point, but sometimes all I want to see is a darned good photo. Especially if the week has been difficult. With the rise of digital media and increased accessibility to higher end cameras for the common consumer (read: non professionals, incl. myself) I've realized that there is a difference between a well-taken photo, and a photo taken by a nice camera. What I will try to stick to is the former and not the latter :) Sometimes they will be mine and sometimes not. I'll list the source so if you are interested you can look at other works of theirs. if you do fall into the common consumer category I would challenge you to cease with the persistent photo-documentation of your life, if you have been so inclined, and take a moment before you snap a photo to figure out a better way to take it.
If you are still learning, as I am, you might be interested in this.

And now on to the Freakin Dope Friday Foto.
i was taken by this one.
Original here.

No comments:

Post a Comment