Thursday, October 6, 2011

20 Years in Review

I've been gone for a bit but I am back now. maybe. Got this fun survey from Caron.

20 years ago I . . .
1. was in 3rd grade
2. wrote a 6 verse song about the Chronicles of Narnia
3. may or may not have helped start a no-boys-allowed club that met every day at recess

15 years ago I...
1. read books all the time for fun
2. was on the swim team at the YMCA
3. quit taking piano lessons

10 years ago I . . .
1. joined the judo club
2. met one of my really good friends Dan!
3. always loved wearing this shirt i had that said "me so thorny!" and had a little hedgehog on the front

5 years ago I . . .
1. got dumped and decided to stay in GA for my ph.d.
2. was just starting to play open mics in Atlanta

3 years ago I . . .
1. passed my qualifying exams on the second try

2 years ago I . . .
1. played a mini-tour in Seoul

1 year ago I . . .
1. met Imogen Heap

So far this year I . . .
1. went to my 10 yr high school reunion
2. defended my ph.d. research

1 week ago I . . .
1. cooked for my housemates
2. ate a lot of airheads candy things

Yesterday I . . .
1. watched Shaolin Soccer for the first time
2. got to be around lil kids
3. cooked dinner for the bf

Today . . .
1. edited my thesis
2. hopefully will get to paint a little bit! most of the day has been spent on the first item

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. shower!

In the next year I will . . .
1. start a real job
2. go to europe finally :)
3. get a doggy

No comments:

Post a Comment